- Are pets permitted?
We are a pet-friendly community. Please contact the Leasing Office for details.
- Is my security deposit totally refundable?
Yes, your security deposit is totally refundable, minus any rent, fees, utilities, or damages due at the time of your move out.
- If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
Yes, you always have the ability to break your lease. If you are active duty military, you may break your lease with a thirty day written notice, proof of transfer orders, and no termination fee will be assessed. If you are not active duty military, you are responsible for sixty day written notice to vacate, a termination fee that is equivalent to one month's market rent, and the reimbursement of any concessions/incentives received within the lease term.
- What utilities are included in my lease?
There are no utilities included in your lease. At Senate Square, you will be responsible for Electricity, Gas, Water, Sewer, Trash, Telephone, Cable Services, and Telecommunications.
- How long is the term of the lease? Do you accept short-term leases?
Please seek the answer to this question at the Management Office. This is because lease terms may vary time to time.
- If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
All residents of Senate Square have access to "My Building", which is an on-line resident portal to assist you in communicating with the Management Office.
- When is my rent payment due? When is it late?
Rent is due on the first of each month. Rent or monies due will be accessed a late fee on the fifth of each month.
- There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
If you have a guest that will be staying with you for longer than two weeks; it is required that this individual be approved within the application process.
- Do you have reserved parking?
Yes, reserved parking may be available for lease. Please contact the Management Office for pricing and availability.
- I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
Senate Square does not offer motorcycle parking. You may choose to either park your motorcycle on the street or register it with the Management Office as an approved vehicle for the community garage.
- My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
Yes; please contact the Management Office in the event you have anyone staying with you for more than two weeks whom are not currently on the lease agreement.
- Do you have cable services?
Yes, Senate Square offers Comcast services.
- Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
Yes, your package will be accepted on your behalf by our wonderful concierge team. Once your package is logged into our system, you will receive notification of its arrival.