Don’t Miss the End of DC Beer Week from August 19th – 26th
August 24th, 2018
The DC Brewers’ Guild presents the 10th annual DC Beer Week from August 19th to 26th. The eight-day festival celebrates the Capital region’s craft beer community with local breweries, restaurants, and bars. Enjoy craft beer tastings, educational seminars, and a variety of events, including the inaugural Lager Fest.
The festival brings together more than 30 craft breweries for an afternoon of refreshing lager-style beers, pilsners, and hard-to-find brews. See the full schedule of spotlight Beer Week events below, and be sure to follow DC Beer Week on social media for event details and updates.
- August 19th – DC Brewers’ Guild & City Winery presents: 1st Annual Lager Fest – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at City Winery
- August 21st – 5th Annual Battle of the Barrel Aged – 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at Boundary Stone
- August 21st – Total DC Tap Takeover with 55 DC Craft Beers – 4:00 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Churchkey
- August 22nd – DC Brau & Jameson present: Thunderdome, an Arcade Game Triathlon – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at The Eleanor
- August 22nd – Right Proper & Liquid Integrity present: Battle of the Home Brewers – 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Right Proper Brookland
- August 23rd – DC Beer Royale 4th Annual Throwdown – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Roofers Union
- August 24th – Port City presents: Super Fun Party Time – 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Cotton & Reed
- August 25th – Brewers on the Block – 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Union Market
Fun Facts About the Spring EquinoxMarch 18th, 2020
If you’ve been looking forward to spring for months, great news: it’s finally here. Or at least, it’s almost here.
Head to the Starting Line for St. Pat’s Run Fest 5k and 10k in DCMarch 5th, 2020
Whether you’re an avid runner or prefer to cheer from the sidelines, DC’s annual St. Pat’s Run Fest 5K and
Valentine’s Day Recipes for a Sweet (and Savory) February 14February 13th, 2020
A bouquet of red roses, a day at the spa, a framed photo of the two of you… Any of