Don’t Miss the End of DC Beer Week from August 19th – 26th
The DC Brewers’ Guild presents the 10th annual DC Beer Week from August 19th to 26th. The eight-day festival celebrates the Capital region’s craft beer community with local breweries, restaurants, and bars. Enjoy craft beer tastings, educational seminars, and a variety of events, including the inaugural Lager Fest.
The festival brings together more than 30 craft breweries for an afternoon of refreshing lager-style beers, pilsners, and hard-to-find brews. See the full schedule of spotlight Beer Week events below, and be sure to follow DC Beer Week on social media for event details and updates.
- August 19th – DC Brewers’ Guild & City Winery presents: 1st Annual Lager Fest – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. at City Winery
- August 21st – 5th Annual Battle of the Barrel Aged – 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at Boundary Stone
- August 21st – Total DC Tap Takeover with 55 DC Craft Beers – 4:00 p.m. to 1 a.m. at Churchkey
- August 22nd – DC Brau & Jameson present: Thunderdome, an Arcade Game Triathlon – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at The Eleanor
- August 22nd – Right Proper & Liquid Integrity present: Battle of the Home Brewers – 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Right Proper Brookland
- August 23rd – DC Beer Royale 4th Annual Throwdown – 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Roofers Union
- August 24th – Port City presents: Super Fun Party Time – 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Cotton & Reed
- August 25th – Brewers on the Block – 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Union Market